If you want flexible hassle-free service, then Bin Medic+ has you covered.
We have a variety of plans to fit your needs
Receive the following pricing when you sign up for annual service
- To ensure proper cleaning, please leave your bins on the curbside and emptied. Bins that are not emptied cannot be cleaned and regular fees will apply.
- Our cleaning techniques are the most effective and efficient in the industry and provide great results; however, trash bins that are extremely soiled may cause variable results. Trash bins that are soiled with chemicals and oils will not be cleaned. Stuck-on glue, paint, and other stains may not be removed with cleaning and in extreme cases; some bins may take two or more cleanings to reach optimal cleanliness. Bin Medic will not be responsible for the condition of these bins after cleaning.
- We will not accept responsibility for damaged trash cans. Those issues need to be taken to the city which provides the trash cans. Our service is merely to clean the trash bins.
Cleaning Schedule and Payment:
- We will schedule your bin cleaning service within 24-48 hours the day after your trash has been picked up. All bins (green, blue, and black) will be washed on the same day if you have chosen a recurring service pan. If Bin Medic fails to provide service(s) on the scheduled day of service due to unforeseeable circumstances, Bin Medic will arrange for the service to be performed on the next possible neighborhood visit. Bin Medic reserves the right to reschedule service if needed.
- Payment to Bin Medic can be made through e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or credit card.
- Annual plans are one year agreements and will be conveniently renewed each year. All our annual plans are subscription memberships and will be set on a recurring billing cycle with your credit card stored on file. If automatic renewal is not wanted, please note this in the comment section during booking.
- Due to uncontrollable circumstances such as poor weather, delay in city collection, etc.; rescheduling will be arranged with the customer.
- Bin Medic operates year round unless temperatures reach -10 or below including wind chill.
- Customers may cancel anytime. Please note that cancellations fees may apply.
- Bin Medic must be notified 48 hours prior to cancellation prior to first bin wash to avoid cancellations fees.
- If cancellation occurs 48 hours before the first service appointment, a full refund will be applied.
- For bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly plans, Bin Medic requires a 30 day notice of cancellation or a service fee matching your monthly subscription will be applied.
Commercial Wheelie Bin Service
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you currently service?
We serve all of Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks and Foothills Communities such as Heritage Pointe and Artesia
How do I contact you to request service?
How often do my bins need to be serviced?
We found that a monthly service plan works well to keep up with the grime and odors.
Can I request a one-time cleaning service?
Absolutely! We provide a one-time cleaning service upon request. Please see our pricing page for all the details.
Can I change my service package?
We allow our valued customers to adjust their packages at any time. Rates will be adjusted to match your new needs.
Can I request a custom schedule or extra cleans?
Here at Bin Medic+, we understand spring and fall clean-ups are busy times. We value our customers and will work with you and come up with a plan to accommodate your needs.
Do I have to be at home to get my bins cleaned?
No, you are not required to be at home during your bin cleaning. Simply place your empty bins curbside or leave them accessible in your back alley on the day of your appointment and we take care of the cleaning. After your cleaning has been completed, stow away your carts for your next bin cleaning.
What if I forget to put out my bins?
Bin Medic+ will send a reminder notice by email three days before you’re scheduled bin cleaning. If the bins are visible and accessible we are always willing to lend a hand and grab them for you. On the day your clean is scheduled, Bin Medic+ also sends a text notification when we are On Our Way, Started, and Finished.
What if my bins are not empty on cleaning day?
If your bins are not empty your appointment will be rescheduled and a $20.00 Service Charge will apply.
Why is there a garbage bag in my clean bin?
We will bag any debris scraped up from your bins and place it in your black bin for the next garbage pickup. The bags we use are biodegradable to keep the impact on the environment to a minimum.
Do you use any chemicals for sanitizing?
We do not use any chemicals or soaps to clean the bins as per City of Calgary guidelines. Our specialized process is purely based on high-pressure 200 degrees F clean hot water at 3500 psi and top-of-the-line spinning spray heads.
What happens if I change residence?
As long as you’re new residence is in our service area, your plan will follow you. If you new residence is outside our service area, please contact us to close your account and pay any price adjustment that maybe required.
How do you clean in the freezing temperatures?
Bin Medic+ can provide services up to 0 degrees C. We typically close for the winter season in November (weather permitting).