- To ensure proper cleaning, bins must be COMPLETELY EMPTY and placed curbside for front garages or are accessible and are clearly marked with your house number for back alleys. If your bins are not empty or are not clearly marked with your house number for back alley residences, your bin cleaning appointment will automatically be rescheduled and a $20.00 Service Charge Will Apply. If you cancel the rescheduled appointment, you will still be responsible to pay the Service Charge at the time of cancellation.
- Our cleaning techniques are the most effective and efficient in the industry and provide great results; however, trash bins that are extremely soiled may cause variable results. Trash bins that are soiled with chemicals and oils will not be cleaned. Stuck-on glue, paint, and other stains may not be removed with cleaning and in extreme cases; some bins may take two or more cleanings to reach optimal cleanliness. Bin Medic+ will not be responsible for the condition of these bins after cleaning.
- We will not accept responsibility for damaged trash cans. Thisissues need to be taken to the city which provides the trash cans. Our service is to merely to clean the bins.
Cleaning Schedule and Payment:
- We will schedule your bin cleaning service within 24-48 hours after your last trash bin has been picked up. All bins (green, blue, and black) will be washed on the same day. If Bin Medic+ fails to provide service on the scheduled day of service due to unforeseeable circumstances, we will arrange for the service to be performed on the next possible neighborhood visit. Bin Medic+ reserves the right to reschedule service if needed.
- Payment to Bin Medic+ can be made online via credit card or e-transfer to email@example.com once your bin cleaning has been completed.
- Our Recurring Service Plans are for one year agreements and will be conveniently renewed the next following season unless notified in writing prior to the next season starting. If you cancel your service plan anytime during the year, you will be required to pay the difference between our One-Time Cleans and the Recurring Service Package pricing.
- Your scheduled appointment time is an ESTIMATED time due to items out of our control such as weather, traffic, conditions of bins etc. and your appointment time maybe EARLY or LATER as a result. Rest assured your appointment will be completed on the date scheduled unless otherwise advised.
- For One-Time Cleans, Bin Medic+ must be notified 48 hours prior to your bin cleaning to avoid cancellations fees.
- Bin Medic+ must be given 30 days written notice of cancellation for Recurring Service Plans. If you cancel your service plan anytime during the season, you will be required to pay the difference between our One-Time Cleans and the Recurring Service Package pricing.